General Conditions of Participation
These terms and conditions apply to all competitions and competitions on all social media channels of motocompano, a product of GeoMeister AG. These conditions of participation regulate the execution of the competitions, insofar as not explicitly stated, separate conditions of participation apply.
The organizer of the competitions is GeoMeister AG, Immenhofer Str. 17/1, 70180 Stuttgart. HrbNr: 744216 – Jurisdiction: Stuttgart. Supervisory Board: Mario Pistorius (Chairman), Andreas Schairer, Marc-Oliver Kaiser. Board: Chandra Suprayan
1. Conditions of participation
If it is not stated otherwise in the respective competition, only natural persons residing in Germany who have reached the age of 18 may participate in the competition. Employees of GeoMeister AG are excluded from participation. Unless otherwise stated, each participant may only participate once in a raffle. Automated mass procedures and sweepstakes associations are not permitted.
2. Giveaway details
Guy games details such as the participation period, special conditions for participation, the type of participation, the type and, if applicable, the details of the prize are mentioned by the GeoMeister AG on the respective lottery page in the motocompano social media channels.
The prize will either be sent to the postal address provided by the participant, or the winner (s) will be contacted at the end of the competition via the e-mail address provided at the time of entry and their winnings, winnings and any necessary winnings next steps notified (such as sending the postal address or returning required documents). For sweepstakes on second pages such as Facebook or Twitter, the participants will be informed by a comment under their comment or a post. If the winner can not be reached or if the next steps are not followed within a certain period of time (within 30 days, unless otherwise stated), GeoMeister AG may identify a new winner or suspend the transfer of the winning item of the expired lottery. The original winner will no longer be entitled to the prize.
The prize can not be paid in cash and is non-transferable. The profit object presented in connection with the raffle and the actual profit object are not necessarily identical. Deviations (for example, in terms of color, model, etc.) may be present. In addition, GeoMeister AG reserves the right, if necessary, to select another profit item that is equivalent to the presented profit item as a profit. Profits will be delivered exclusively to the countries of residence approved in the Sweepstakes. Delivery to packing stations is not possible. In the case of a Digital Profit Item, it will be transmitted by email unless otherwise specified in the Sweepstakes. In the case of a travel profit, a profit between prize draw winner and the GeoMeister AG or a commissioned by the GeoMeister AG agency or a tour operator takes place. There is no entitlement to a specific travel date. In addition, there is no longer any claim to a prize if, for reasons on the part of the winner, the trip can not (or can not) be performed on the specified date or time. If the winner confirms the trip, he is subject to the travel conditions of the tour operator. Arrival and departure of the travel starting point (for example, meeting point, train station, airport, etc.) are at the expense of the lottery winner, unless otherwise stated in the competition or otherwise expressly agreed. This also applies to all private costs that may arise during the trip (telephone, minibar, etc.). Winnings such as event tickets do not include arrival and departure as well as private costs that may be incurred during the event visit. The claim to the prize does not apply if the transfer of the prize for reasons on the part of the winner within 30 days after the first prize notification is not possible.
5. Indemnification, Rights of Use and Accountability
When a contest or contest involves contributions of a creative nature, such as The following terms and conditions of participation apply: (1) GeoMeister AG is not obliged to check the contents provided by the participants for the possible violation of the rights of third parties; However, if they are justified in refusing certain contents, they should be unlawful or immoral in their proper assessment. By uploading content such as images and texts, the entrants declare that this content is free from the rights of third parties and the content comes from you or they obtained the consent of the author and the consent of the – if it is pictures – depicted people to have. In addition, they declare that the persons depicted are at least 16 years old. For example, the raffle participants release GeoMeister AG from all third-party claims arising out of the content that has been provided – and declare that they are prepared to assist GeoMeister AG in any reasonable way in countering such claims. (2) Participants agree with the participation that the entries in the competition of motocompano, a product of the GeoMeister AG, e.g. in the draw, the profit and the presentation of the participants in online media (eg on the website, on Facebook or Instagram) and offline media (eg in the print sector) and by all known types of use disseminated, used and made available in all other ways publicly and third parties be allowed to. In this context, GeoMeister AG is permitted to process the submitted content and, if necessary, to grant third-party rights to it. This granting of the rights of use also includes the possibility that image material may be made available for retrieval by third parties online and that it may be archived. This granting of rights is free of charge and free of restrictions in terms of space, time or content. (3) The raffle participant waives any claim to the complete naming of his name and the revocation from § 13 UrhG in connection with his lottery entries.
6. Function and availability of the raffle
Neither the function nor the availability of the raffle can be guaranteed. Due to constraints or external circumstances, the raffle can be removed. This results in no claims for the contest participants. Reasons for removing the sweepstakes may include, for example, decisions or rule changes made by third party platforms such as e.g. Facebook, but also technical problems.
(1) For a liability of the organizer for damages, without prejudice to the other statutory eligibility requirements in accordance with this clause, the following disclaimers and limitations of liability apply: The organizer is unlimited, as far as the cause of damage is based on intent or gross negligence. Furthermore, the organizer is liable for the slightly negligent breach of essential duties whose breach jeopardizes the achievement of the purpose of the contract or for the breach of duties whose fulfillment enables the proper performance of the raffle in the first place and whose compliance the contractors regularly rely on. In this case, the organizer is only liable for the predictable, contract-typical damage. The organizer is not liable for the slightly negligent violation of obligations other than those mentioned in the preceding sentences. The above limitations of liability do not apply in case of injury to life, limb or health, for a defect after assumption of quality guarantees for the condition of a product and for fraudulently concealed defects. Liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected. As far as the liability of the organizer is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of employees, representatives and vicarious agents of the organizer.
(2) Additional disclaimer of travel disclaimer. In the case of travel winnings for which GeoMeister AG is the tour operator and the winner has provided true consideration such as sending a text, song, photo or video, the following applies in addition to clause 7 (1): The contractual liability GeoMeister AG shall be limited to three times the travel price for damages which are not bodily injuries, unless GeoMeister AG has caused the damage either deliberately or through gross negligence to the extent that GeoMeister AG only damages the damage caused to the traveler fault of a service provider (eg hotel or airline). GeoMeister AG is not liable for performance disturbances, personal injury or property damage in connection with services that are only provided as third-party services if these services are clearly not part of the travel services of GeoMeister AG. This does not apply, however, if damage to information, information and organizational duties of the organizer has become the cause of damage to the traveler. Solely clarifying we point out that a liability of the GeoMeister AG is excluded for travel deficiencies anyway, insofar as this does not occur as a tour operator (ie does not put together a totality of travel services on their own responsibility, but only mediates a contract with a third tour operator or not worth mentioning by the winner Performance had to be made to participate in the competition).
9. Terms and conditions of Third Party Platforms
If the Contest or Contest is via a third platform, such as Facebook, Instagram, Google Plus or Twitter, the following terms and conditions apply:
02. The participants of the raffle or the competition can not assert claims against the third platform, which arise in the context of the participation in the raffle or the use of the raffle application.
03. The Contestants acknowledge that neither the Contest nor the Sweepstakes application is sponsored, sponsored or organized by the Third Platform or in relation to the Third Platform.
04. Data and information, which are collected or communicated by the participation in the raffle or the use of the raffle application by the participants, are made available to the GeoMeister AG and not to the third platform.
05. All references and inquiries regarding the competition must be directed to GeoMeister AG – and not to the third platform.
10. Other legal information
GeoMeister AG reserves the right to exclude certain persons from the raffle, which may, for example, be excluded from the raffle. by manipulating benefits or using unauthorized help. GeoMeister AG can also exclude such persons from the raffle at a later date, deny or reclaim profits and is here free in the assessment. Should individual provisions of these conditions of participation be ineffective, then this ineffectiveness does not affect the effectiveness of the conditions of participation otherwise.
The German version of this document applies
The law of the Federal Republic of Germany.
The legal process is excluded.